AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

You wanted pictures?!?!

I know I've been a slacker and several people have asked me when profile belly bump pictures are going to be posted. I finally took one and then forgot to post it! So here it is, 16 weeks pregnant (over 2 weeks ago!)...as you can see, my butt seems to be the thing that's growing the most....

It seems I forgot week 17 existed and skipped straight to week 18...this was Saturday night when Todd took me to Outback to celebrate being done with my first week of school!...



I found my first, ever elusive, Expectant Mother parking spot! Target used to be full of these but they seem to have gone by the wayside. Todd and I found this one at Best Buy. Now normally, at this point in my pregnancy, I wouldn't take up one of these spots. There are plenty of women way more pregnant out there that need to park closer than I do. But since it was 15 minutes before the store closed, I took full advantage!







1 comment:

  1. We have seen the real baby bump and it really exists!. Love, Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete