AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waddling

I like to think that I'm a pretty tolerant person. I don't tend to get easily insulted and most things just roll off my back. Even in pregnancy, I've only had one episode of manic crying which was the result of me hurting myself and laughing so hysterically that I was sobbing. That one really confused Todd. Otherwise mood swings have really been absent. All of that being said, there is one thing out there that really gets my goat! 3 times this past week people have commented on the way I walk. The first comment was made by a friend; I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse! But he told me that I waddle. Now whether or not I waddle is not my point of contention. I very well may, though I like to think that I'm not at that point. Anyway, the next was a man at work who told me I waddle. I don't even know that guy's name!!! Despite the fact that penguins are one of my favorite animals, I do not aspire to be a waddler. Then, today at work, a woman told me that I am 'getting that pregnant walk.' I do admit that this sounds much better and I probably wouldn't have been as sensitive to it if I dind't have waddling on my mind.

So it seems that the point of this blog was to get the waddling off my chest (and hopefully out of my feet!) Warning to all, feel free to comment on my belly all you want. But please, let's not mention the waddling! :-D

1 comment:

  1. You are pregnant! Walk any way you wish for the next 152 days. See you soon along with your baby bump! Love, Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete