AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Props to Todd

I just want to take a moment and say how amazing I think my husband is! Not only does he still take me on dates, he also takes me on surprise dates!

And he cleans the kitchen and vacuums.

And gives me feet and back massages.

But the most impressive thing Todd has done recently was this morning. If you know Todd, you know he likes to sleep! Waking up early is not one of his strongest attributes. Also important to note is that on Mondays, Todd normally wakes up around 10:30am at the earliest. Another important fact is that Todd hates being cold. All of that being said, this morning around 7am, as I was getting ready for work, I heard Todd trudging down the stairs. Not too much conversation transpired but Todd walked himself outside in the cold to check and see if my car windshield needed scraping! Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever!!!!

I love my husband!

4 comments:

  1. you definitely got a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a keeper. Can he come do my laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww... Todd gets the Hubby of the Day award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking such good care of MY baby!

    ReplyDelete