AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I love my family!

The grandmothers, aka Nana and GramPage!!! These women are so inspiring to me and I hope that I am half the mother that they both are!
Page, aka GramPage, is so excited about adding a second granddaughter! Check out her blog sometime, GrowthChart.
Todd's great-aunt Margaret stayed in NC later than planned, just so she could come to the shower!
This is one of my favorite baby gifts we've gotten! This is the christening gown that Anna Jane wore but it's even more special because my sister, Katherine, made it!!!! She is just sooooo talented!
The young grandparents with their grandsons!

1 comment:

  1. love the family photos. Now you will see why we take so many photos when baby duncan comes!

    ReplyDelete