AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby bellies and friends!

My best friend Brittany threw me a FABULOUS baby shower last weekend! Just 7 1/2 months ago she had a little boy of her own and now she's looking Smokin'!
Another baby belly!!! My friend Andrea is one of the co-writers of the Sweet Tea and Strollers blog that I am a member of. She is due 6 weeks after I am with a handsome little boy!
Joey made it into the blog! He is a friend from college who is in the Army. This picture was last week when he came through Atlanta on his way to Ranger School! The plan is for him to be heading back through in time to meet my daughter before he deploys again!!!
dAlexis and Debra aren't too sure about all this pregnancy stuff. My belly weirds them out!! :-D
Greer is one of my best buds in Athens. She is due in 6 days!!!! This picture was taken at a joint, co-ed shower that the MBA kids threw for both of us! It was so much fun and everyone has been so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment