AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cooking!

Inspired by my sister, Katherine, I spent the other day in the kitchen. (Where Todd says I belong.....hehe just kidding!) Anyway, I had been looking at Katherine's blog and got inspired to do some baking.



Here is an awkward picture of Katherine's delicious Pumpkin Balls. She's right, they are soooo easy! I put some cream cheese icing in a plastic baggie and cut the tip off so I could pipe the icing onto my cupcakes. The one you see is in honor of Team Jacob! (any Twilight Saga fans out there?!?!!)








Todd had requested some chocolate chip cookies so I went a step further and made chocolate CHUNK cookies. They are delicious! One of the many treats I'm taking for Thanksgiving dessert!











This is one of my favorite recipes that Katherine makes. I even asked her to make them for my baby shower!!! They are called Spinach Brownies. I know the name is weird, and no, they are not brownies in any way other than their shape. But they are DELICIOUS!!!! Even if you don't like spinach, I recommend you trying them. They are extremely kid friendly too!




Soon, I will be doing all of my cooking for Thanksgiving dessert. Since most of what I'm bringing is going to be a surprise, I'm not going to post about them until after Turkey Day. But I'm very excited about a few new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment