AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Nursery has begun!


The nursery has begun but it is no where near finished! I'm already loving what it has turned in to though.

Because Todd and I hope to be moving out this upcoming summer, it doesn't make sense to paint the walls since we would have to paint them back to white before we move. That's a little bummer but I really think the nursery is going to come together anyway!




We are so excited!!!!
















I love our bedding. Giraffe's are a favorite but we're trying not to go too overboard!

The crib is very special because it is the crib that Todd slept in as a baby. But don't worry, we have checked to make sure that it still satisfies all of the current crib requirements.










Big babies!!! Todd and Dad were so sweet to put the crib together. And mom helped me clean the room (by helped me I mean she did most of the work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment