AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Typical Sunday

Of course I was suppose to post this blog on Sunday but the week got away from me! I just wanted to let y'all know what our typical Sunday has become! While I know this won't happen every Sunday, I do like to have a routine. 2 weeks ago we were at church and our minister was talking about past events of the church and he mentioned a barbeque that they had recently had. Well of course, our little daughter heard BBQ and had to have it! So we went to Sonny's! And then we went back this past Sunday and of course I had to get pictures of our delicious lunch!


I got a delicious meal of pulled pork, with sweet sauce, homemade mac and cheese, and garlic bread!

Todd's meal....yes, Todd likes barbeque!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment