AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Slacker

Hello all!

I know I've been such a slacker about posting! And I'm truly sorry. I definitely have posts that I want to write, and pictures that I want to post but just haven't yet. So I guess you have that to look forward to!

This weekend is a hectic one for me. Work all day today, then I pick up an injured volleyball player and a scorekeeper and we head to Atlanta for the Lovett Block Party which is a volleyball tournament. Tonight we play at 7:30 and 9:30 PM!!!!!!!!!!! It makes me tired just thinking about it!

Then our lovely athletic department will be putting us all up in the Doubletree Hotel (I get my own room!). Tomorrow we will continue in the tournament and then we'll be back home to Athens sometime tomorrow.

Then on Sunday I have my lovely friend Greer's baby shower! and then the Panthers play, and then Todd and I tour St Mary's hospital. Hopefully by the end of next week we will have decided on a hospital to birth our daughter!!!

And then, the work week starts all over again. So the whole idea of catching up on sleep seems to elude me.

So, this is all I have to post for you right now. Hopefully at some point during the hectic weekend I will be able to post pictures. We can all keep our fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. check my latest post and send me a recipe....have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know which hospital to show up at in January! Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete