AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wilson and Henry's party!!!


Molly and I went up to Winston-Salem for Wilson and Henry's 4th and 2nd birthday parties! She got to meet so many people who love her so much! Anna Jane and Wilson were so excited to meet their new cousin that they could hardly contain themselves!


Nana and Papa got a picture with all 4 of their grandchildren!





The Campbell kids are getting so old!






Bobbie Quack is singing the duck song to Molly. Molly is paying close attention!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of your pics!! And Sullivan's Island is amazing too! Short story...so my grandfather (my dad's dad) was a used-car salesmen, and one of my dad's brothers got sick. No one could really help him, they weren't sure what he had. It never developed into a big medical mystery or anything, but my grandfather (Pop) was frustrated he couldn't do anything to help. So after that dilemma, my grandfather decided to pursue medical school (they already had five children at that point!). So while Pop went to school at MUSC, my grandmother (Mimi) took care of all the children, by herself most of the time, on Sullivan's Island, where they lived then. So crazy?! Anyway, glad I got to see some adorable pics of Molly. She is growing up so fast!!

    ReplyDelete