AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Just a little longer...

I have so much to blog about: Molly, end of maternity leave and back to work, and other stuff that I can't remember right now but I think you'll all have to wait until the end of my first week of work before you get to hear any of it! If I get a second wind one night, I'll post some stuff, but don't hold your breath! I can't wait to share!!!!

but I will leave you with: we learned that Molly is not a porker, she is exactly average being 10.6lbs in the 50th percentile for weight. She IS a porker, however, because she's only in the 25th percentile for length, at 21 1/2 inches!!! She's so compact that I think she will either be a good libero (volleyball) or a good soccer player....or maybe both!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog! Thanks for the comment! I just put your number in my phone! I will most likely be calling you soon! Thanks :) Molly is so cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, she really does take after her Papa! Love, Papa

    ReplyDelete