AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're expecting!


Most of you already know this but....we're expecting! Todd and I will be 4 months pregnant (16 weeks) this Friday!!! Our little Gummi Bear seems to be growing at a fabulous rate and has had a very strong heartbeat at both of our appointments. I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a checkup. Mid to late August we will find out the sex of our baby and I will post it for all to know!

So far so good with the pregnancy. The morning sickness hasn't ended quite as quickly as I would have liked but things are starting to turn around.

Blue is becoming more and more cuddly so I think she knows that something is up. Todd and I are trying to show her plenty of attention but I know that's going to change some when the baby comes. So when any of you come visit us, please let Blue know you care!

No comments:

Post a Comment