AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm gonna try this...

Ok, so I always thought that I'm not the blogging type. I was definitely never the diary or journal writing type growing up. I'd start a diary and last about 2 days. But....after reading my sister's blog and my sister-in-law's blog and my mother-in-law's blog and my great-aunt-in-law's blog, and of course my good friend, Greer's blog, I decided it was time to grow up and let the world know what's going on in the every day lives of the Duncans.

I'm not quite sure how well this is going to work out for me but I'm going to try. I already have lots of ideas in my head of what to write about. It will most likely not be anything super philosophical, more along the lines of what's happening in our lives. To those of you out there who also read my sister, Katherine's, blog....know that mine will probably end up sounding similar. I can't help that I love her blog and have always wanted to do things like she does....that's what comes with having a little sister who looks up to you (sorry Katherine!)!!

So this is my first entry. I will post a little more about our family soon (including Todd, Emily, Blue, and the unnamed child in my womb). I would love comments if you feel so inclined to leave them. I hope you enjoy all the mundane things I have to write about.

Blog you soon!
Emily <><

1 comment:

  1. what, you mean MY blog wasn't an inspiration to you? i'm hurt. and just so you know, you can make a word a link without having to include the whole separate address... it's a nifty little trick i learned recently.

    ReplyDelete