AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More proud than embarrassed.....

...much to my mother's dismay I'm sure! So Todd had been living in Birmingham and I went on a 2 week trip through North Carolina. This led to an abundance of laundry to be done when we both returned home. Our guest bedroom had always been the place to accumulate the clean laundry that needs to be folded. That is because there is a TV in that room and I like to fold while watching TV. Well, for a while, the TV did not make it back to it's normal home (Todd had it in B'ham during the summer). Of course I was unable to fold if there was no TV to watch! The pile was getting so impressive that Todd and I actually decided to see how big we could make it! Eventually, though there was still more laundry to be done, we decided that enough was enough. So what does that mean......laundry mountain!!!
Can you spot the elusive Mountain Blue?!!?!? You can just barely make out the sheets on the bed. Look in the bottom left corner and see the bit of yellow peeking out? That's the bed!!!

So eventually we got the clothes folded. This picture shows only folded clothes, does not include those waiting for hangers!

While it was a fun project (or just plain laziness), I think we will try to fold in a more timely manner from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment