AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sweet Tea and Strollers

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know about my new blog, Sweet Tea and Strollers. I got the idea from Todd's mom, Page. She sent me an email about a blog she found that is several mothers writing on one blog about things pertaining to children and whatnot. I decided to invite my friends Greer, Melissa, Amanda, and Andrea to join me in creating a new blog.

We are all soon-to-be first-time mothers. Greer and Melissa are due in November. Greer and her huband Joe (live in Athens) are not finding out the sex of their baby and Melissa and Joey (live in Charlotte) are having a little boy. Amanda is due in December and she and Tom (live in Atlanta) are having a little girl. I (live in Athens) am, of course, due in January with a little girl. Andrea and Adam (live in Charlotte) are expecting a little boy in February.

One of the cool things is that I am the connection between all of these women. None of the women have ever met each other but I hope to change that next summer after the babies have arrived!

We have all introduced ourselves on the blog and have already started asking advice and posting stories. The idea is to grow in this experience together but also use the knowledge that we gain throughout the experience to help each other.

I hope you will check out Sweet Tea and Strollers and feel free to comment if you have anything you want to add.

No comments:

Post a Comment