AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

late Easter post

Happy Easter!!!!! (super late, I know!)

My sister, Katherine, made the cutest Easter buckets for her kids and she made one for Molly too!!! She is interested in selling them so contact her on her blog if you'd like one!!! I've never seen finer quality work!!! Katherine will have a table set up at a craft show in Chapel Hill this weekend so if you're in the area, be sure to stop by!

Katherine also made Molly's Easter dress!
We had a great time with family over Easter. We went down to Birmingham, Alabama to visit our cousin Will! It was great to see all the cousins and cousins' girlfriends and aunts and uncles. I couldn't have asked for a better Easter this year!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmm open that sweet little mouth nice and wide, I am going to make good use of it

    ReplyDelete