AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More fabulous husband stories!

I have told you all how much I love my husband and how wonderful he is to me. Well the stories continue!!!

About 4 weeks ago, I hit the 30 week pregnant mark. That meant only (approximately) 10 weeks left before we have a daughter! Todd told me to keep my Friday evening clear. He surprised me with a trip to Subway and then an evening picnic in the beautiful Botanical Gardens! He even brought a blanket and a poster that said '10 weeks!'

Then, 3 weeks ago, with only 9 weeks left, Todd came home and surprised me with my favorite smoothie from Smoothie King. He had it made just the right way! Skinny Chocolate Slim and Trim with a scoop of Peanut Butter...what an attentive husband!

2 weeks ago he came home with beautiful yellow flowers with '8 weeks' written all over the pot!

Last week, while we were out of town, he told me that for 7 weeks, he has arranged for some of my friends to take me to get a pedicure! I haven't gone yet but I am sooo looking forward to it!

Now, I'm not expecting something every week but I do slightly wonder what this Friday will bring, with only 6 weeks left in my pregnancy!

Back off, ladies! He's mine!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What an AMAZING husband! Hooray for Todd! I'm so excited - 6 weeks and counting!!!!! I'm thinking about you two!!!! Love, :jim:

    ReplyDelete